We are looking for an ambitious, creative individual to join our team. The role will have unlimited progression opportunities starting with paid internship with opportunity for full-time within 4 months (including stock options in the company).
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the founders to acquire new brands.
- Onboard brands, getting them started, demoing the platform, answering questions.
- Checking, vetting and approving project briefs before going live on the platform.
- Monitoring content creator matching to ensure smooth processes.
- Answer inbound customer support requests and solve problems.
- Quality control all content submitted through the platform meeting a minimum bar.
Who you are:
- Experienced social media user (ideally content creation experience).
- Know platforms like TikTok, Reels, and more inside out.
- The idea of working at a high-growth startup transforming the industry excites you.
- Hungry to learn, taking pride and ownership in everything you do.
- Have the ability to multi-task and change direction quickly - you do everything fast.
- You love connecting with people and starting conversations.
- The idea of working in a big, boring corporate is just not your vibe.
- Flexible working: work from our office in central London, remote of a mix of both.
- We are a startup, everything is possible, huge progression opportunities.
- See first hand what it takes to build a tech company, learn directly from the founders.
- Get your foot in the door to the UK startup scene, networking opportunities.
- Paid internship at competitive rates - potential for full-time promotion & stock options.
- Internship duration: 3-6 months.
- Start day: ASAP
- Location: London (Hybrid)
We are on a mission to totally revolutionise the $350bn global creative services industry and replace traditional agencies with technology and speed.
Join us and be part of the revolution!! To apply - submit your application via the link.